- This event has passed.
December 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
What is a prayer summit?
- a time for God’s people to seek the Lord and His agenda for their individual lives, families, church, and community.
- a gathering of individuals who take seriously their responsibility to corporately prepare their lives and church for an outpouring of God’s blessing.
- it is an unprecedented group and individual experience of the glory of Christ within and among His people.
- it is a prolonged praise and prayer meeting at which individuals discover and express their oneness in Christ.
- it is an environment where personal revival is nurtured and common.
- it is a time for repentance and reconciliation.
- it is a time of spiritual warfare as Christians are led to deal with areas of personal and corporate sin.
- it is the beginning of a new expressed dependence on God in the church, and the first phase of real revival.
What will be our focus?
- we will seek God’s face more so than His hands.
- we want to talk to Him, not just about Him.
- we want to sing to Him, not just about Him.
- we want to passionately seek to understand, know, and intimately relate to Him, first and foremost.
- anything else will only be significant if it is in response to this commitment. As we know His heart through this extended time of worship and devotion, we can then respond to His will as His Spirit directs. We come with no personal agendas and we will leave with only one – HIS!
There is no cost to attend, we would just like to prepare for the appropriate numbers.