Our Mixed Groups ministry exists to glorify God through the making and maturing of disciples as we follow Christ together.
These communities of 8-20 men and women from all generations of life meet regularly to worship together, study God’s Word, pray, hold one another accountable, and are great places be known, loved, and cared for as you strive towards maturity in Christ with other Christ- followers. No group is perfect, and no two groups are exactly the same.
How can I get connected?
- Attend a Party with the Pastors. We’d love to introduce ourselves and share some of our foundational beliefs as well as the story of what God has done in our church.
- Read our doctrine statement. We are passionate about truth from God’s Word and want you to make certain you know what Hope Oakville believes.
- Join a Christ Follower class. We believe God describes clearly in His Word what an authentic Christ-follower looks like and how they are to spend their time. This three-week class is an overview of how we believe a Christ-follower is to live and act based on God’s Word.
- Review our Group Member Commitment We take commitment very seriously and want you to hear about it.
- Once you’ve completed steps 1-4, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Mixed Groups.
Do I have to be a member of the church to get into a Group?
Church membership is not required to be part of a Group.
Is there a choice of study topics in Group?
All of our mixed groups use a common curriculum that has been approved by our leadership. This curriculum is in place to promote unity in the larger church body.
Can I bring my child to Group?
No. These groups do not provide child care.