The mission of the Harvest Market is to glorify God by loving people in deed and in truth (1 John 3:18).
Current Market Needs
Donations for the Market can be brought to Hope Oakville any time the building is open and left in the shopping cart in the foyer.
Items we are low on…
- baby wipes
- canned fruit
- gluten free items
- fruit snacks
Items we are getting low on…
- laundry detergent
- cooking oil
- paper towels
- granola bars
Join the Shopping Team
- Sunday 2-4pm
- Monday 9:30- 11:30am
- Please note: the Market is closed statutory holiday weekends (Sunday and Monday) and Mondays in July and August.
Hope Bible Church Oakville
500 Great Lakes Blvd. Oakville, ON, L6L 6X9
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Some Friendly Reminders
- The Market can be accessed once a month.
- Please bring one piece of photo ID and proof of address each visit.
- A reusable grocery bag will be given on your first visit to the Market.
- Please remember to bring the bag back each visit.
- On Sundays please ask for your queue number from our cafe.
Interested in Serving in the Market?
Your role would be to help our guests shop in the market, select appropriate food items, and to talk and pray for them. This is a wonderful way to bless those in our community and share the love of Christ in a very practical way. Orientation and training are provided, and you always serve as part of a team of volunteers.
We ask our workers to serve at least once a month either on Sundays between 1:45 – 4pm or Mondays 9:15 – 11:30am. Check out the Serving Page for current needs.