The mission of the Harvest Market is to glorify God by loving people in deed and in truth (1 John 3:18).
Current Market Needs
Although the Market is currently closed, we are working on meeting the needs of our regular guests through other creative solutions. We need your help to make this possible.
You can drop donations off on Monday, April 6 and Tuesday, April 7 from 12 - 4pm, on the cart left outside of the main covered doors. This way you do not need to enter the building.
We are working on preparing hundreds of pre-packed bags to offer our guests with the items listed below. You can either pack a bag(s) or donate any of the items on the list. Thank you for helping make it possible to continue to serve our Market guests.
Items We Are out of
- new or gently used reusable grocery bags (standard size from any store)
- cooking oil
- peanut butter
- canned chili
- canned spaghetti
- pasta sauce/canned tomatoes
- canned vegetables
Items We Need More of
- laundry detergent
- dish soap
- toilet paper
- fruit cups
- cookies (individual snack size)
- pasta (not lasagna)
- microwaveable popcorn
- kraft dinner
Items We Have Enough of for Now
- Paper Towels
- granola bars
- juice boxes
- jello mix
- pudding mix
Join the Shopping Team
- Sunday 2-4pm
- Monday 9:30- 11:30am
- Please note: the Market is closed statutory holiday weekends (Sunday and Monday) and Mondays in July and August.
Hope Bible Church Oakville
500 Great Lakes Blvd. Oakville, ON, L6L 6X9
Email email@example.com for more information.
Some Friendly Reminders
- The Market can be accessed once a month.
- Please bring one piece of photo ID and proof of address each visit.
- A reusable grocery bag will be given on your first visit to the Market.
- Please remember to bring the bag back each visit.
- On Sundays please ask for your queue number from our cafe.
Interested in Serving in the Market?
Your role would be to help our guests shop in the market, select appropriate food items, and to talk and pray for them. This is a wonderful way to bless those in our community and share the love of Christ in a very practical way. Orientation and training are provided, and you always serve as part of a team of volunteers.
We ask our workers to serve at least once a month either on Sundays between 1:45 – 4pm or Mondays 9:15 – 11:30am. Check out the Serving Page for current needs.