Hope Bible Church seeks to be generous in stewarding the Lord’s resources for gospel-advancing work around the world. This is a high priority of the church in fulfilling the Great Commission. The church receives many requests for funding ministries, missions, people, and projects. The church seeks to be prayerful and discerning in response to these requests.
Before submitting a request for funding, please read through our doctrinal statement to ensure biblical alignment with the church.
For Hope Bible Church to consider financial support, the following criteria must exist within the funding request:
- The gospel must be central to the work being proposed
- Theological alignment with the church must exist
- The proposed work must be in some way connected to a local church
- There must exist strong accountability and transparent reporting
- The preference is to engage in long-term, strategic partnerships as opposed to one-off funding
- The preference is for the church to have an ability to participate in the work beyond a simple financial transaction
If you believe your request aligns with the statements above, please fill out the form below