Can I schedule recurring donations?
Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made weekly, twice per month, or monthly. You can set up as many schedules as you would like, so it is possible to give monthly as well as weekly concurrently.
Will I still receive a contribution statement?
Yes, we will mail your year-end giving statement directly to your home address. You may also log in online at any time to view your own personal giving history. Create an account today.
Is online giving secure?
We've taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end. It is the same technology used by banks and e-commerce companies such as Amazon.com to keep your information safe and secure during transactions.
For additional questions or for more information, contact us online or call the Hope Oakville office at 905-827-4888.
Yes you can. Please fill out the form below.
Can I give using e-transfer (email transfer)?
Yes, you can transfer using e-transfer. Please use the following instructions:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DONATIONS BY E-TRANSFER *
- Add Hope Bible Church Oakville as a new e-transfer recipient with the email address HopeEtransfer@HopeOakville.ca.
- Skip setting a security question as Hope Bible Church Oakville has Auto Deposit set up.
- As you make the transfer, select the recipient Hope Bible Church Oakville (that you set up in Step 1).
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to include your name and address in the Message section of the transaction (we need this information to issue a tax receipt for this donation). We realized some online bank services limit comments to only 40 characters, so please also send a separate e-mail with your name, address, and the amount of the donation separately to Finances@HopeOakville.ca.
- Hope Bible Church Oakville is not responsible for misdirected donations due to an incorrect email address.
Can I Donate Gifts of Eligible Securities (Stocks) to Hope?
When a donor has investment portfolios, they can donate in-kind gifts of securities. This is an attractive option for the donor because of the enhanced tax benefit, i.e. no capital gains tax.
We are happy to let you know that Hope has a new way to receive security donations from donors. Instead of using a third party (like Canada Helps, CCCC, etc) we have a TD Direct Investing account. This will allow more of the value of security to be given to Hope and much less on commissions. Also, we have a policy that any security donations that are received into our TD Direct Investing account are to be sold immediately for the funds to be used for the intended use. Please print and use this form.
Contact the Director of Finance, Michael Joshua (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
How can I receive 2024 Offering Envelopes?
Given that many of you have moved to online giving, we are not automatically re-ordering boxed offering envelopes. If you do require a new set of 2024 boxed offering envelopes, please fill out the form below by November 19, 2023.
If you have any questions, email Finances@HopeOakville.ca.
Registered As: HOPE BIBLE CHURCH OAKVILLE
Charitable Registration Number: 811037696RR0001
"Each one must give as he has made up his mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
2 Corinthians 9:7
Spending of funds is confined to Elder approved ministry programs and projects. Each contribution directed toward an approved ministry program or project will be used as restricted with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the Elders, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.