We believe the current and future staff members of Hope Oakville must have a sense of calling to serve God and those He calls to be part of our church family. We highly value humility and a passion for the Lord over other giftedness. Above and beyond the day to day duties of each staff role, staff members serve alongside the congregation on weekends and in weekday ministries to carry out God’s plan for our church.
“Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.” –Ephesians 4:15-16
All applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Mature follower of Jesus Christ with character consistent with Titus 1:5-9 and 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Authentic lifestyle demonstrating consistent character and spiritual growth
- Agreement with Hope Oakville’s doctrinal statement
- A commitment to the mission, vision and leadership of Hope Oakville
We will post open positions here. If you are interested in one of our open positions, please submit a personal resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request that resumes only be submitted when open positions are posted below. Where needed, accommodations for disabilities will be provided, on request.
Please note: Only applicants being considered for positions will be contacted. These role descriptions are not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the church.
Worship Leader – Church Plants
Supervisor – Senior Pastor
The Worship Leader will lead all aspects of musical worship, A/V, and weekend equipment set-up and tear down. The heart of this full-time role is to encourage and shepherd God’s people to worship God in spirit and truth. This position reports directly to the Senior Pastor under the direction of the Elders of the church.
- Leading worship during weekly rehearsals, Sunday mornings, monthly prayer meetings, and Hope Bible Church church-wide events
- Discipling and developing worship team members in musical gifts and spiritual maturity
- Recruiting and developing new worship team members
- Leading in the development of video production along with website media and graphics
- Planning, reflecting, and implementing of vertical worship services with the Senior Pastor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience of leading a worship ministry
- Able to leverage technology in order to administer and communicate with people
- Strong and growing competence in musical ability
- Competence in graphic design and website management
- Fully aligned with and submitted to the Hope Doctrinal statement
- Strong collaborative and relational skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Leadership ability in working as a team player and independently